Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

,

Hint for a gay idol couple

[+26][-57]

1. [+105][-0] Am I the only one who doesn't know who it is..?

2. [+76][-4] I really hope the reporters and public stop bothering themㅠㅠ If it was heterosexual couple rumour.. it would be gone in few days, but if it's homosexual, their career as celebrities would end. They must have been careful so they won't be caught and revealed, so I think that it's mannerless to just reveal their private livesㅠ If you know who they are, please just keep it to yourself, OP. What's the point on telling everyone..

3. [+75][-2] Well there must be some homosexual couples among those many idols..

4. [+40][-1] A wolf and a monkey? I thought it was someone who looks like wolf and monkey but it turns out someone who was born on the year of dog and monkey..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys are really smartㅋㅋ 

5. [+26][-0] If it was ㅂㄱㅈㅋ(ᅟinitial: P.K,ZC) would they literally shot a kiss scene on SNL?ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+23][-2] But why are you revealing this? If it's true, then these two will have to end their careers as celebrities.. They didn't even do anything wrong to you.. You know that the public will judge them hard once they find out that they're gay, so why are you revealing this?

7. [+19][-0] I'm a nonfan and I think it's not P.K,ZC.. I saw the behind the scene's video of SNL and they really hated doing it and screamed as soon as they finished doing it..

8. [+16][-0] The one ZC dated was P.K's ex-girlfriend. I'm sure it's not themㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+16][-0] It's not P.K and ZC, they really like women.

trazy.com