Klook.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

, , , , , ,

Fandom names with deep meaning.

Hi! It's a little bit awkward to type informally.. but anyway I'll start!
These are the prettiest fandom names I've ever heard according to my own personal tastes and preferences. (It's my own personal opinion so please don't make arguments out of thisㅠㅠ And please kindly tell me if there's something to fix)

1. Seventeen-Carat
Both the name and the meaning are so pretty..!
Firstly, Seventeen and Carats are like a presence of gem..
Secondly, they have a song titled Diamond in their debut album
It's something like this, I can't explain them properly.. The name and its meaning are so prettyㅠ




2. B2ST-Beauty (I'm sorry for the picture, it's really weird, right?ㅠㅠ)
Cube is really good at making fandom names..
Rather than 'looking each other', they're 'looking at the same place'. 
It also means Beauty and the Beast!
I think the meaning is pretty good



3. IU-Uaena
The meaning is so niceㅠㅠ It makes you feel good..
The English word 'You', and 'Ae' which means 'Love' in Chinese Characters.
It means You and I falling in love with each other!



4. BTOB-Melody
The name is just my typeᅟᅲᅟᅲᅟᅲᅟᅲ Both the name and the meaning are nice..
BTOB is shortened from 'Born To Beat', and what happens when Beat and Melody meet is.. they make a good music (song), that's the reason why the fandom name is Melody! It's a fandom name that has a deep meaning, my personal favorite one.



5. Shinee-Shinee World
The fandom name is quite long.. but it's pretty!!ㅋㅋㅋ
Shine stands for 'Shines', Hello for 'Feeling nice to know each other', Idea for 'Sharing thoughts', Need for 'Needing each other', Enjoy for 'Having fun with each other', Laugh for 'Laugh', Destiny for 'Destiny', if you shorten the first alphabet it will become Shine (wor)ld! This one also has a deep meaning and one of my personal favorite!



6. VIXX-Starlight
I already thought it was a pretty name since the first time I heard it..
Starlight somewhat sounds very innocent and pure!
It means the fans are shining on VIXX and VIXX is able to make their fans shine bright, it's something like that.. I can't really remember itㅜㅜ

Because it's my own personal opinion, please don't make arguments out of it!
If you want me to add another names, tell me, so I can add it here.
Then, bye!!

[+67][-21]

1. [+52][-11] Carat means the one who brighten the diamond called Seventeen!ㅎㅎAnd there's a lyrics from the song they revealed before their debut called 'Shining Diamond' that mentions 'carat' ( 'You can't copy this, Seventeen Carat (흉내 낼 수 없는 Seventeen Carat)')

2. [+16][-13] Exo-L also has a good meaning.. It's the alphabet between M (from Exo-M) and K (from Exo-K), that's why it's called Exo-L..

3. [+15][-0] Thank you for putting Seventeen-Carat on this list..

4. [+13][-1] Actually ShineWorld doesn't have a long meaning.. It just simply means that a world which Shinee lives in, shortened to Shinee World and shortened again to Shawol.. It is taken from the title of their first album. Thank you for mentioning our fandom name here!

5. [+12][-0] In-Vitality, Spirit-Heart. Inspirit means the one who gives strength, the source of the strength, and Dongwoo said it means 'Soul'.

6. [+10][-1] I'm sorry Carats.. I thought Carat was Carrot.. (Because of how it's pronounced in Korea: Carrot-캐럿/Kaereot, Carat also pronounced the same way)



trazy.com