Klook.com

Saturday, April 30, 2016

,

Shocking MR Removed Video of Seventeen

+) link (+


There might some people who misunderstands just by reading the title, but this is not a hate post!!

[+263][-44]

1. [+156][-6] They're so f*cking good, though?

2. [+152][-3] This might be random, but whenever I watch music shows I always look forward to Seventeen, especially their dances and the talent to flirt with the audienceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've always thought they're really amazing eventhough they are just a rookies..ㅋㅋ Boo Seungkwan? Is it Seungkwan? The main vocal, he sings really well, it really shocks me. 

3. [+142][-3] It's shocking because it's way better than I thought it would be

4. [+74][-1] There's no blackhole in this group. I just see the kids who are f*cking talented and the kids who are talented.

5. [+69][-0] Crazy.. The kid with long hair wasn't stable during 'Mansae' days, but he really has improved a lot..

6. [+48][-0] The dance is not easyㅋㅋ They did really well

7. [+48][-0] Whoa.. Amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seungkwan? His 4 octaves high-note is the best..

8. [+32][-0] There's also some Chinese kids in that group, but their pronounciation is really good and smooth..

9. [+28][-0] It's out of the blues but I really f*cking like Hoshi.
10. [+25][-0] You guys are pretty!!<3

trazy.com