Klook.com

Saturday, April 30, 2016

, ,

Red Velvet's Joy's Half Updos

160429 World's Flower Exhibition

(more in the link)
[+218][-30]

1. [+48][-5] She's so f*cking pretty.. She also has lost a lot of fats on her thighsㅠㅠ I heard she's working really hard on her diet nowadays.. I hope she takes it easy, she's pretty enough right now.

2. [+44][-4] Her hair has grown longer a lot.. But she somewhat looks like a baby.

3. [+40][-4] Whoa.. f*cking pretty. I thought she has matured, but she still looks a baby.

4. [+14][-0]  I went there yesterdayㅠㅠ Everyone was surrounding them until they went to get in their car.. They still greeted us eventhough there were some police guarding them. I only saw their first stage and and during the interview, Joy asked the audience 'Which one is prettier? Me or the flowers?' She's really pertty.. They seem to enjoyed the stage wellㅋㅋ

5. [+13][-0] She has unique charmsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

6. [+9][-0] F*cking pretty..

7. [+7][-1] A flower going to Flower Exhibition.

8. [+5][-0] What's with that clothes? Are her coordies not working? Her face saved her clothes...

9. [+5][-0] Sooyoung is the best<3..

10. [+4][-0] So you still can look pretty even with that hairtstyle.. It's the hairstyle I do the most, but I look ugly with it.. I look so old-fashioned.

trazy.com