Klook.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

, ,

IOI released a teaser



1. [+258][-27] They are all in role of the group's visualㅋㅋ Chaeyeon, Sejeong, Somi, Kyulkyung, they are all very prettyㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+131][-10] Sejeong really looks like a different person in that picture, though...

3. [+122][-7] It's sad even just to think that there would be some kids who are able to debut again in 1 or 2 years, and there would be some who aren't able to..

4. [+17][-2] Please release a song as good as 'Pick Me'.

5. [+15][-6] I will always support for IOI, fighting!

6. [+10][-1] I really like this bright, young and cheerful side of them

7. [+6][-0] So in the end they just throw away 'Crush' like a trash...

8. [+4][-0] Someone said IOI is the shortened word for 'Intern of Idol'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+4][-1] I think Sejeong only looks pretty in real life.. She looks different in every picture..

10. [+14][-1] I like this girls, especially Somi and Sejeong. I really adore them~~~

trazy.com