Klook.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

, ,

An Idol who almost gave out his number in Hongdae

It happened on Thursday, January 2nd!
I went to Aland in Hongdae to buy clothes with my friends..
I bought a coat for a 39,800W but it turned out the coat was missing some button so they cut off 8,900W for it
After purchasing, I went out of the store since my friend was still looking for some another clothes..
Finally she picked one and we were going to go out of the store after paying for it,
but suddenly a f*cking cute boy walked into the store. 
My friend said he was very handsome and looks somewhat like Beenzino. 
I'm not the type of woman who goes to a man and asks for his number, but that time I really thought that there is a possibility I will never have a chance to meet a cute boy like this, so we followed him back to the Aland. 
I saw him looking through clothes on the first floor so with a fluttering heart I came up to him and bravely asked, 'Excuse me, do you have a girlfriend?'
Instead of answering, he smiled while looking around confusedlyㅠㅠ For a second, I thought he had hurt his head somewhere.. He looked really young from a close distance. Well you can say he looked.. like a bright male-student who might have had hurt his head somewhere.
He said that he doesn't have a girlfriend shyly, so I asked how old was he and it turned out he's older than me!!! I really liked it because he's older than me, and because he said he doesn't have any girlfriend so I asked for his number. But then he smiled like he had hurt his head again...

And after a while, he looked right into my eyes and said.. 'I can't because of my job'. What in the world is his job, he can't even give out his number;; So I told him that it's fine and asked what does he do for a living..

And this time he whispered shyly, 'I'm BlockB...'
.
..
....
.......
:) Huh?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy do I only know Zico in Block Bㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
So I asked again, 'Block B, who..?ㅠㅠ'
And he answered really kindly 'P.O'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I apologized because I didn't recognize him for a few times, and he said that it was fine..
So we just part awkwardly while smiling:)

I'm sorry if I offended any of Block B's fansㅠ But at least now I know who BlockB's P.O is..

The next time I see him, I have to ask for his signature:)


-I knew it was Jihoon as soon as I read the titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jihoonie is so cute..

-'I'm Block B'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute

-He does Block B for his livingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I heard this is just a rumourㅠㅠㅠ
  -No it is not a rumourㅋㅋㅋ The person who asked for his number is a power-bloggerㅋㅋㅋ

-I remember reading this a long time agoㅋㅋ

-Instead of 'idol' he answered with 'Block B'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSo cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-P.O seems to go to Hongdae really oftenㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com