Klook.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

, , ,

Idol with a shocking past

He's really famous and I got curious so I did some research
It's Taeyong, he's debuting in SM recently.

Hey moron, you call yourself a high-school student? F*ck you got so scared when I phone-called youㅋㅋ Stupid loser, you can't even curse properlyㅋㅋ Stupid, hey stupid (laughing noises) You're really hopeless. (He's sending this to a girl)

F*ck give me your school addressㅋㅋ I do have some connections, you know? Just wait for itㅋㅋ I'll beat you up and tear your uniforms up.
Does it take you a month to send me your school address? Send me quickly~~

So you don't have mom, you hopeless bastardㅋㅋ ㅋ


-Amazing...

-Doesn't everybody curse at that age?..

-He didn't just curse but also fraud a girl he didn't even know, it's not something that can be apologized..

-It's a waste of his face..

-Whoa, you guys are amazing. It's something that happened in the past, are you going to keep doing this?

-So everybody just debuts if they have good-looking face..

-Cursing is fine.. but fraud..

-How could he bravely curse the victimㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com