Klook.com

Saturday, April 9, 2016

,

How to see if you're pretty or not

How to see if you're pretty or not
(you'd might hear some curse)

While hanging out with your friends, say this out of a sudden: 'Ah I'm so uglyㅠㅠ'
Check your friends reaction:
1. "No, you look okay;; have strength" means "you're ugly"
2. "No, you're pretty. Don't worry" means "you're average"
3. "What are you saying, you crazy b*tch. So annoyingㅋ" means "you're pretty"


-It's my first time hearing this idea..

-I should try this

-My friends reaction: "So you just realized it now?"
 -Agree...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I tried this and they said "Right right, you're so f*cking ugly.." I would reccomend you to do this to some friends that you're not really close to..

-So lucky, I texted my friend the same thing and they didn't even reply..

-I said this and my friends asked me to do plastic surgery togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But if a pretty woman said that it's really annoying, right.. Don't you already know that you're pretty?

-My friends were like 'so what'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthat's right, being ugly is my bussiness, not theirsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
trazy.com