Klook.com

Monday, September 16, 2024

, ,

Kwaktube travels to Italy with Lee Naeun

 (NB: The video has already been deleted)

Kwaktube had a schedule in Europe, and Lee Naeun also had a schedule in London, so they met before she left, as they both had time.

It is said that they got to know each other through Wheels on Mouth PD.

I feel a bit sorry, you know. People around me kept talking, and whenever school violence was mentioned, I got sensitive, like victims, perpetrators, all that stuff. I saw that and got shocked, so I immediately blocked you (Lee Naeun). But I saw the news and realized it wasn’t true, so I unblocked you after finding out. You already knew by then. I’ve never said this to your face, but I had a lot of guilt. As a victim, I talked about it a lot, but then I felt like I was also hurting people who were misunderstood.

I didn’t think I would feel upset. But realizing that so many people misunderstood me and blocked me like that... It was really sad, knowing there were so many people like that.

theqoo

-She didn't just simply guest in this video, she's trying to launder her image.

-Did he make the video private because of the negative reactions?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So f*cking disappointing.

-The video has already been set to private, but the Instagram story is still upㅋㅋ

-What exactly is meant by misunderstanding? What did you see or hear to think it's a misunderstanding?

-By the way, what happened with the APRIL incident? I’m curious.

-They seem to invalidate other people's pain.

-Wasn't Lee Naeun a victim?

-Kwaktube... Why is a bullying victim tolerating a perpetrator?

-Hyunjoo, fighting. I'm rooting for you.

-? But isn’t it true that Lee Naeun is not the perpetrator?

-Whoa... This is really irritating

-Isn't Kwaktube also a victim of bullying?? Why is he friends with a bully then??...

trazy.com