Klook.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Hwasa's new song gains negative reactions

 

It gets negative reactions because people think it sounds like a PSY's song

theqoo 

-I think it's okay for her to release a song like this once in awhile. It will only become a problem if her next releases are going to be like this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really sounds like a PSY's song

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I came to defend her, but it's definitely a PSY's song

-The song itself is not that bad, but I think it's quite disappointing because it doesn't have Hwasa's 'own color'

-I understand why some people think it sounds like a PSY's song. But it's not that bad.

-Whenever someone joins P Nation, it always turns out like this...

-I personally don't think it's that bad...

-Oh... What a waste of her singing skills...

-Oh... It wouldn't be surprising if PSY sang this.

-To bring Hwasa to the company and give her such a song...

-It sounds like a PSY's song. Where did Hwasa's uniqueness go?

-Is this the title track?

-I think it's Hwasa's first time doing this kind of song... Isn't it okay for her to try different things?

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI burst out laughing the moment I pressed the play button.

trazy.com