Klook.com

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

,

Do you feel sorry to Jang Wonyoung or not? Answer!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sojang running away as her umbrella flipped inside out, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo 

-"Answer!" I have a feeling this is gonna turn into a memeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is that person?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, so hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The way his voice cracks when he shouts 'Answer!'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-'Do you feel sorry or not!!?!!'

-I bet she never imagined she'd suffer even worse after tormenting celebritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why does it sound like a rapㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope Sojang will get doxxed

-The way he shouts 'Answer!' is so freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa... She's even wearing glovesㅋㅋ

-I'm so jealous of his powerful voiceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So, Sojang is actually a woman?

-I have a feelin SNL is going to parody thisㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is she wearing gloves?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Answer!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This is karmaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com