Klook.com

Thursday, September 19, 2024

, ,

Amore Mini Lightstick Lip Balm Preview (Red Velvet, NCT, aespa)

 

theqoo

-Please release versions for other groups too... Please...ㅠ

-Oh, this is quite cute. Even from a non-fan's perspective, it's an item worth buying.

-Wow, aespa's version is so beautiful.

-So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ I want to buy it.

-I have to buy it ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Even though I’m not a fan, I want to buy it. So cute.

-It seems too obvious that they’re just trying to milk female fans. I seriously dislike this fan merchandise.

ㄴHuh, why suddenly...? Did you misunderstand the post? Lip balms are unisex products, and it’s better to criticize low-quality goods with just logos or random sales. This one is pretty.

-So jealous... I wish my group would get something like this too....

-So cute... If my faves released this kind of merch, I would absolutely buy itㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh, it’s pretty. Should I buy Aespa’s...?

-Please give us SHINee's versionㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please!!!!!

-When can I buy it..? So cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Imagine carrying it in a transparent pouch keyring... That would be so cute.

-Ah, so cute. I hope they would release my fave's version too. For now, I want Aespa’s.

-I'm so jealous of SM Ent. stans. Even though I’m not a fan, I want to buy it.

-So cute, I wish my fave's company would do something similar.

trazy.com