Klook.com

Thursday, July 25, 2024

What if your best friend turned into a cockroach and came to you?


Q: Your best friend has turned into a cockroach and has come to you.

You instinctively recognize that this cockroach is your friend.

How would you handle it?


-I’d probably start by buying something like a hamster cage and find a way to let her write.

-I’d probably cry a lot. How did this happen... ughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It’s not the size of a person, right? I might scream instinctively.

-Since I know it’s my friend, I don’t think I’d be too scared. I’d probably start by finding a way to communicateㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Let’s not breed, friend. If you don’t breed and don’t startle me, I’ll take care of you as long as you’re alive. If we can communicate, let’s work on finding a solution together. But... don’t let anyone find out..ㅠㅠ

-I’d probably kill her and apologize.

-If she really thought of me as a friend, she wouldn't have come to me.

-I don’t have any close friends 

-Can it talk...?

-Since my friend is not married, I’ll believe she won’t lay eggs.

-I’d probably think I’m going crazy and go to a mental hospital.

-I’d bathe her.
trazy.com