Klook.com

Thursday, June 6, 2024

,

There are a lot of people who likes New Jeans' Hanni's short hair

theqoo

-Super cute.

-It really suits her well.

-Really cuteㅜㅜㅜ

-So adorable and lovelyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-It's a hairstyle that I don't even think about trying... How does it suit her so well?

-She looks like Tweetyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Too cuteㅠㅠㅠ It suits her so well ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like it's a hairstyle only Hanni can pull off in this world.

-Oh, is it a wig? It suits her so well.

-Seeing Hanni these days, I wanted to cut my hair short too. It's so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-She looks like the leading actress in a Taiwanese youth movie.

-She looks way too adorable, like a baby penguin.

-I like it so much, it's my first time liking a female idol so much... She's so cute.

-She looks so much prettier with short hair...

-Lovely...

-Someone said it looks like her hair was cut with a sickle.

trazy.com