Klook.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

B.A.P is back!

 

Former B.A.P members Moon Jongup, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, and Bang Yongguk have announced new activities.

On the 12th, MA Ent. released a documentary teaser video featuring Moon Jongup, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, and Bang Yongguk on its official SNS and YouTube channel.

theqoo

-What about Zelo? Oh, he's in the militaryㅠㅠ

-I still listen to their songs these days.

-Wow, it's been a whileㅠㅠ

-I missed them... this is such good news!!

-Wow, I'm excited!!

-Jongup must be so happyㅠㅠ

-They really went through a lotㅠㅠㅠ They always showed their skills with live performances even in tough conditions. I'm so happy they’re reuniting.

-I hope everything goes well..

-Wow, my first loves...

-I loved them so much in middle school... Amazing. "No Mercy" is such a great song.

-Wow... They were all so talented and had great songs. I hope they do well.

-Dae-hyun's talent is too precious to waste. His live vocals are amazing.

-Wow ㅠㅠㅠ I still listen to their songs...

-I can't believe Zelo is already in the military.... He was the youngest idol in the industry....

-I always thought they had so much potential. It’s good they're reuniting. I was wondering where the youngest member was, and now I see he’s in the military?

-I remember when they debuted ㅜㅜㅜ Even though I wasn't a fan, I really liked them.

-Amazing, so glad to hear this. They were such a talented group.

trazy.com