Klook.com

Monday, June 3, 2024

A celebrity who regrets posting their father's ID photo on social media


An old picture of Seungheon's father caused a stir in the past...

SSH: 'I posted that photo on Parents' Day... And people said I can't even match up to his toenailsㅋㅋㅋㅋ'

Has your father ever commented on your appearance?

SSH: '(He said) Compared to when I was young, you....'


-He's really handsome~ Looks so smart.

-I don't really like talking about others' appearances, but he's so handsome I just have nothing to say every time I see him.

-Oh my goodness.

-No Photoshop, no makeup, no lighting?

-I used to think my dad was really handsome until I saw thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His dad looks like Hyunbin...

-Show us more.

-He looks like the Asian version of Yves Saint Laurent...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I remember that picture being the only thing the whole online community talked about when it was first posted. 

-He gives off the Kingsman vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cool

-With the glasses, hairstyle, and clothes... He gives off a wealthy and intellectual vibe.

-No way... He's so damn handsome...

-His name is Song Seju???? Seriously, even his name is handsome?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, not even a bit of editing, it's insane.
trazy.com