Klook.com

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Wonbin Confirmed Return to the Screen After 14 Years

 

Taegukgi returns to cinemas with 4K remastering!

theqoo

-Wow, I clicked with excitement, and...

-What the...

-Ah, seriously...

-Sigh...

-Wow, I came with high expectations...

-Was about to rush to the theater...

-Ah, really disappointing. Do you know how much was I looking forward to it?

-I knew the title seemed off. He's definitely not coming back to the screen. He probably has a lot of money, he never seemed committed to acting anyway.

-He should've kept his handsome face on screen a bit longer...ㅠㅠ At this point, it's almost like retirementㅠㅠ

-I got tricked.

-But I still want to see it.

-Wow, I was really surprised by the title.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's this?

-Got tricked, damn it.
trazy.com