Klook.com

Saturday, May 4, 2024

, , ,

Na Youngsuk thanks Seventeen for the spilled-coffee incident

 

Youngsuk thanks Jeonghan for the time where one of the production staff accidentally spilled coffee and Jeonghan lightening the mood as he turned it into a joke. Youngsuk said the staff must've been really embarrassed at that time, but Jeonghan cleverly eased the situation, for which Youngsuk was grateful. 

Jeonghan is truly a content-creating beastㅋㅋㅋㅋ Maybe that's why he has a quick wit. But he's also very sensible. None of the members showed any signs of being flustered to upset when it happened. They even helped clean up while joking around. 

The staff must've been really anxious after making a mistake. She probably was very grateful for Seventeen's response, I bet she will forever remember it for the rest of her life. 

theqoo 

-He's really smart for this. If I were that staff, I would've cried right awayㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They were having a break time, but they still dealt with the situation with humor. It was really admirableㅠㅠㅠ

-The speed of Seventeen's reaction is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-But seriously, that staff must've been so grateful. Imagine working in a broadcasting industry, as the youngest staff I made a mess in the waiting room of a popular celebrity. Damn, her head must've turned blank. 

-It wasn't just one cup of coffee spilled, it was multiple, if I were the writer, I would've totally freaked out. However, Jeonghan cracked a joke and Seventeen helped clean up together. If I were that staff, I would've been really grateful.

-I just watched the clip, and damn, the members' speed at avoiding the coffee was no joke. If it were me, I would've been soaked already.

-If I were that staff, I would've been so nervous...

-S.Coups' speed of reaction is really fastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think I saw something on YouTube before that he's naturally quick.

-He's so sensible. Since Jeonghan started it, everyone just went along.

-If I were that staff, I would've been so grateful that I would've criedㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-They all have such quick wit and senseㅋㅋ

-Wow, if he hadn't said anything and the atmosphere turned tense, I would've cried.

-The members also responded wellㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, I'm really impressed...

trazy.com