Klook.com

Friday, May 3, 2024

, , ,

Monica's version of 'Sohye, do you want to be a singer?' on I-LAND 2


Monica's version of 'Do you want to be a singer?'


Monica: Yeeun, how did you end up in I-LAND? This isn't your dream?

Yeeun: I've always enjoyed dancing and singing since I was young, but I don't think I've ever seriously considered (being an idol).

Monica: Okay, because throughout the performance, you look bewildered. Occasionally, you feel self-conscious. You get a sense of helplessness at the thought of not succeeding after putting in so much effort. Time is a very physical thing. You'll realize that there's not enough time. That's what I wanted to say to you. 

Yeeun: I just think, "My training period is short. I'm not good enough."

Park Yeeun had a relatively short training period and has been consistently criticized for her skills since Episode 1. Eventually, she performed the song "Bad Boy" by Red Velvet on stage and received such criticism and advice during the mid-term evaluation.




24: Oh, she has become less shy than before

Leejung: Looks like she wanted to prove something

Monica: You saw her struggles, right?

During the performance, she still lacked a lot, but nevertheless, she received evaluations from the producers like, "She tried really hard," "She improved," etc.

And then comes Monica's judgement



Monica: I really felt that Yeeun put in a lot of effort. I love how she cries when I told her that, because only those who truly worked hard cries. I wonder how many hours it took for Yeeun to catch up (In terms of skills)? It's not impossible for her to catch up. With enough practice and focus, Yeeun's talent can blossom. So please, keep working hard just like now. 

Leejung: Yeeun probably really wanted to hear those words from you

Yeeun: I performed so desperately because I wanted to show it to Director Monica

Why am I crying?

Personally, I think she's very beautiful. However, because of her lack of skills, it's uncertain for her to debut. I hope the producers can motivate her to improve quickly...ㅠㅠ


-Monica speaks so sharply. That contestant even gives off a Lee Sungkyung vibe.

-So prettyㅠㅠ Let's work hard..

-Monica's words are so kind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Yeeun caught my eye because she's so pretty. She also has a straightforward personalityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeems like she'll debut

-In the entertainment industry, looks are also a talent, so I hope she debuts.

-Where can I watch this? Seems fun

-Wow, but her face is really the type Koreans love, I think she'll make it if she works hard

-Monica's sharp but warm words led to an opportunity for growth... She's really good at judging.... I hope Yeeun works even harder and debuts....

-She's pretty though.

-Monica speaks in a way that really brings Yeeun to her senses, acknowledges and expresses appreciation for her efforts. It's cool.

-Monica is amazing...

-Monica probably realized that although Yeeun has determination, she might not know 'how to work hard to produce results.' So that's probably why she said that. 

-Monica is like a godsend for I-LAND 2, her feedback is really refreshing and well-spoken... I-LAND 2 is interesting

-Monica is so cool, you can feel her genuine care for the contestants in her feedback.

-Episode 1 of I-LAND 2 was disappointing, but it's getting more interesting as it goes on. I hope many people watch itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com