Klook.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

, ,

ITZY Yuna Shares the Touching Gift She Receives from Her Mother

 

 This is the gift Yuna received from her mother. How can such a family exist? Yuna said she shed a little bit of tears when she received this gift. If I were her, I would've wailed. 

ITZY is currently on tour and is in London right now. It is said that Yuna's mother came all the way to London just to give it to her.

And this... My mom gave it to me as a giftㅎㅎ I shed a few tears

She asked me to pick one from it

So I picked one, and then she asked me to pick one more

She told me to guess what it was, I jokingly said, 'My strengths?~'

My mom nodded and tears welled up in my eyes...


She's confident
She laughs well and has a pretty smile
She brings happiness to others through her own work
She knows how to appreciate the scent of the forest
She expresses her love to her dad affectionately

Yuna's mom wrote down 500 of Yuna's strengths on each stick and gave it to her😭


-This is love

-Wow, so touchingㅠㅠㅠ

-Why am I tearing upㅠㅠㅠ

-It seems like Yuna is a sweetheart because she receives a lot of love from her familyㅠㅠ

-I can't hold back my tears when it comes to things like thisㅠㅠ

-This is exactly the reason why Yuna is such a sweetheart...

-Wow... I wonder how does it feel to grow up receiving such love...

-Yuna must've grown up receiving a lot of loveㅠㅠ

-That's so amazing... How can you not cry?ㅠㅠ

-This is how parents should be...

-Seeing this, I can totally see why Yuna has such high confidenceㅠㅠㅠ

-I can feel the love through these pictures...


trazy.com