Klook.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

, ,

ICHILLIN' Chowon Fainted After Being Hit by Foul Ball During Baseball Game... 'Scheduled for Detailed Examination'

 

According to Sports TV News on the 16th, during a baseball game between Kiwoom Heroes and KT Wiz at Seoul's Gocheok Sky Dome, ICHILLIN' Chowon was hit by a foul ball and fainted.

ICHILLIN' Chowon was scheduled to sing the national anthem and throw the ceremonial first pitch for the game. Additionally, during the cleaning time, all members were supposed to perform on the first base cheering stage.

While waiting for their performance time after the first pitch and anthem, Chowon went to watch the game and was hit by a foul ball. Chowon was immediately knocked unconscious by the impact of the foul ball and regained consciousness under the care of medical staff and team officials.

Chowon was transported to Guro Hospital near Gocheok Sky Dome for further examination. The performance was canceled.

theqoo

-Oh no... How did that happen?

-Unbelievable...

-No...ㅠㅠㅠ I hope she gets better really soon...

-I hope it's nothing seriousㅠㅠ

-I don't know her, but I hope she gets discharged from the hospital in a healthy conditionㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh... What's going on?ㅠㅠ I hope it's nothing serious...

-How did she get hit by the foul ball directly? After reading the article, it seems like she was heading towards the cheering stage when the accident happened. It's so unfortunate. 

-Hit by a foul ball? Oh Gosh...

-Oh Goshㅠㅠ I wish her a speedy recovery...

-Foul balls are very dangerous. The audiences are always warned to avoid them, but it seems like she can't avoid it. I hope it's nothing serious.

-I've heard a lot about how dangerous foul balls are. I hope she's fine. 

-If she fainted right away, it would've been really painful...

-I was at the stadium and Chowon was hit right on the headㅠㅠ 

trazy.com