Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2023

How much have you spent on your idols?

 The translation of the provided text from Korean to English is:

"How much have you spent at most for your fandom?"
Jae-hee: "400,000 won (~363 USD) per month."
(A significant cost)
"Is 400,000 won okay?"
(Around 400,000 won is the average price.)


-If I calculate everything, I might be able to buy a car

-I don't want to calculate

-If there's a concert, I easily spend 400,000 KRW in a month

-I bought 200 tickets just for the AKB handshake event...

-I've been a fan for over 20 years, and I don't want to know.

-Let's not... calculate.

-Why do you need to calculate that?

-(Blurry eyes)

-Even if you ask how much I spend in a day, I can't answer. It's just for me to know.

-I've been a fan for 15 years, I've been to their overseas concerts and musical shows... albums are the cheapest ((or not))

-I spent a lot this year... I don't want to calculate.

-Spent 900~1500 a month (~818 USD to 1,363 USD), following all overseas tours, going abroad twice a month, attending 8 events, 10 fan meetings, and buying tickets or flights in advance. No regrets for following everything

-Been a fan for 13 years, probably spent 2~3 thousand KRW (~1,818 USD to 2,727 USD) on albums, concerts, and merchandise.

-Being a fan isn't about calculating.

-The most I spent on a concert was 120,000 KRW (~109 USD)

trazy.com