Klook.com

Monday, October 9, 2023

,

Which one of these outfits worn by Aespa do you like more?

 

1





2


-The first one. Ningning's star stands out alone in the second one. 

-The second one. What's going on with Giselle's belt in the first one?

-The second one because I'm not a big fan of outfits like the first one...

-Not a big fan of both... It looks quite similar anywayㅋ

-The second one!! Giselle's belt in the first picture took me by surprise.

-Both suck but the second one looks better...

-The first one is totally Aespa's style

-Ningning is so freaking gorgeous... It's crazy...

-I don't like both. Giselle's belt in the first picture is just as big as her own face and is Ningning wearing a star in the second picture?!????

-Giselle's outfit looks better in the second picture...

-I like the second outfit better but I think Aespa suits the first one better...

-The first one because they look like rockstars in it...

-The second one. Honestly, I think that star top is really cute...

-I like the first one better, but the second outfit suits Spicy concept the most...

-I think Winter's blanket looks the best here...

trazy.com