Klook.com

Friday, March 24, 2023

The thing that currently seems to be trending among girl groups

 

Aespa Illusion - Girls


New Jeans Ditto - OMG


Twice Moonlight Sunrise - Set Me Free

STAYC Poppy - Teddy Bear


NMIXX Young, Dumb, Stupid - Love Me Like This

Even IVE

Is pre-release track

A lot of girl groups have pre-release tracks now.
This method of promotion wasn't used a lot back then because it could disperse their digital sales.


-What is a pre-release track?

-Now that I notice it, you're right. A lot of girl groups have pre-release tracks latelyㅋㅋㅋ

-There are times when the pre-release tracks achieve more than their actual title tracksㅋㅋㅋ I personally love it when they have pre-release tracks because it means I got more material to fangirl over. I'm really looking forward to IVE right now.

-I don't think having pre-release tracks is a good strategy of promotion because it disperses their digital sales. However, the generation seems to have changed now?

-Hasn't this method always been common among idols? I remember Beast had a lot of pre-release tracks back then...

-I remember Mamamoo used to drop pre-release tracks back then. I think they did it twiceㅋㅋㅋ

-I think a lot of idol groups from Gen 2 have pre-release tracks. For me, Blackpink has double title tracks, not pre-release tracks, no? I think they only have 1 pre-release tracks, if I'm not wrong

-What...? A lot of idol groups have been doing this...

-There are a lot of pre-release tracks that chart on Billboard Hot 100 these days...

-SNSD released Dancing Queen before they released Gee

-Oh... I also noticed a lot of girl groups having pre-release tracks these daysㅋㅋㅋ And they're all really good

-Idols stopped having pre-released tracks at some point and now it's becoming a trend again

trazy.com