Klook.com

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

, ,

After looking at Baby Monster, the fact that New Jeans released their MV with no teasers...

 seems to be a very great strategy. 

Every time Baby Monster releases teasers, I would think, 'They're still releasing teasers?. I'm getting sick of it. 

pann
[+530][-29]

1. [+115][-2] I got curious at first, but I'm losing all the excitement as it goes. The girls are talented. But I somehow can already predict how the group's gonna be because they're from YG.

2. [+109][-2] I agree... They keep on releasing teasers

3. [+78][-8] I'm a Bunnies and I think it was a very well-made decision for the company to release New Jeans' debut MV with no prior announcement. 

4. [+59][-1] Whoa, I couldn't agree more. At first, I was so excited every time Baby Monster dropped their teasers. But my excitement is gone after I realized that the teasers were for a survival show. I'm no longer waiting now.

5. [+34][-5] I'm a fan from another idol group and I'm not interested in Baby Monster. However, companies have their own way to debut their artists. You can't just set New Jeans as the standards and judge the other idols for having different strategies, it's very sickening and weird. Companies usually release teasers or clips before debuting idol groups, that's the traditional way. I'm sure if an idol group debuts with no prior announcement, just like New Jeans did, you guys will hate and critics them for copying New Jeans. Can't we just support New Jeans as New Jeans? I know they have great concepts and songs, but I don't get why you guys feel like you gotta compare them to every single girl groups that exist. 

trazy.com