Klook.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

,

What do you think of STAYC's Teddy Bear?

 Didn't all of STAYC's title tracks get negative reactions at first? I think the reactions Teddy Bear got are not that bad. I really like itㅜㅜ


[+169][-45]

1. [+80][-5] They received a lot of opinions saying that they've only been giving the chorus parts to Yoon and Sieun and as a result of the feedback, they edited the distribution this time. The 1st and 2nd verse are different, it makes the song sounds even richer

2. [+74][-7] This is my favorite title track of STAYC'sㅋㅋㅋ They did really well in showcasing the charms that only they can have through this song

3. [+61][-10] You guys have to watch their MVㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sieun is so freaking adorable

4. [+60][-1] It would've been great if they also made Poppy their title-track, making the album has two title tracks

5. [+54][-7] Whoa... I thought I was the only one who liked it. I was so surprised to see them getting only negative posts in Pann. I forgot they were having a comeback. I watched their MV and I freaking love it. I came here just to say that.
trazy.com