Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Which one is your favorite episode of 'No Prepare'?

 I'm curious

instiz

-Chaeryeon!

-Chae Hyungwon...

-Hoshi's episode was the most remarkable one for meㅋㅋㅋ

-Hyuna... She just looks very adorable and talks in such a cute manner. Even the way she puts on stickers is really adorable. She's just really cute. 

-Crushㅋㅋㅋㅋ That episode is so freaking hilarious

-Hoshiㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan but I have to admit that he's really adorable

-Chaeryeong and Crushㅋㅋㅋ The way Youngji lost her mind because of Crush is seriously funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Chaeryeong and Hyungwon. I think I have watched those two episodes 3 times or more.

-The ice is... Cold...!

-Crush, Hoshi, Jin!

-I've rewatched Soobin, Hoshi, Hyungwon, and Jin's episodes a lot...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I've rewatched Hoshi, Chaeryeong, and Hyungwon's episodes several times now...

-Hoshi and Chaeryeong

-Hyungwon's episode. I will never get tired of watching that episode. 

trazy.com