Klook.com

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

, , ,

Shuhua chooses Soyeon as the member she feels the most uncomfortable with

 

Who does Shuhua choose as the most 'difficult' member?

Shuhua picks Soyeon


(Is shocked)


Captain... Are you okay?


SH: The person I'm the most uncomfortable with! (Brightly)


SY: ... Really?!
YQ: (I'm not here)


What is the reason Shuhua chooses Soyeon as the member she feels the most uncomfortable with?


It's because she respects Soyeon...


That's why I always talk to her in a formal manner


SY: Talk to me informally~
SH: OK~ (Informally)


SY: Shuhua-ya
SH: Okayㅎㅎ (Formally)
SY: Say 'OK, Soyeon-ah)~
SH: OK...~ (Informally)

I think she likes Soyeon so much that she only wants to show her good side in front of Soyeonㅋㅋㅋ
It's kinda different from the way she expresses her love toward Miyeon

I really like Shuhua and Soyeonㅠㅠ


[+134][-19]


1. [+74][-0] When Shuhua asked if she finds Soyeon more uncomfortable than Kim Heechul, she said that Kim Heechul is a total stranger to herㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+42][-0] The way Soyeon gaslighted and said that Shuhua is the closest member to her lately is really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+27][-0] Soyeon told Shuhua that she didn't have to bleach her hair if she didn't want to because she'd totally understand it...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's the reason why she decided to bleach her hair. Shuhua said that even the president can't make her dye her hair if she doesn't want to, no one can convince her otherwise because it's her choise.
GQ: I see. It looks like all of you bleached your hair and put on red lipstick because the muse of this comeback is Marilyn Monroe, right? Didn't Shuhua say that she has never done any piercings or dyed her hair since her debut?

SH: Yes! We had a meeting one day. Soyeon sat next to me and told me she had something to say. She didn't force me. She said, 'Shuhuha. You don't have to be burdened, you have your own choice. Don't be stressed because of this'. That's why I decided to bleach my hair.

GQ: I see

SH: She also explained the concept and story of this comeback to me really well. I didn't think much about it. I just thought that maybe I could dye my hair this time. 

4. [+36][-0] But it really shows that Shuhua really respects Soyeon. She never talked back to Soyeon and always reply, "Yes... Yes..". Soyeon finds Shuhua is adorable for that. It's a really nice sight to look at. 

5. [+34][-0] It makes me emotional how Shuhua also explained in the same show that Soyeon is the member who made her improve the mostㅠㅠ
trazy.com