Klook.com

Friday, October 21, 2022

,

Girlgroup who is reported to be disbanded as their company has closed down for business

 GWSN 

(If you're a member of this site, you'd know that they're well known for having hidden gems songs. Kim Seokyung from Produce 101 Season 1 is a member of this group)

The producer said in his Instagram live broadcast that their company is now "gone"


Clip of the producer's Instagram live broadcast:

 He's basically saying that the company is just a "paper company"
+GWSN's members are now allowed to move companies

What has been happening until now:

Instagram update from February 2022

The producer received nothing for producing GWSN's album last year. He had no idea either about GWSN's next comeback.

Fans started to feel that there was no transparency about GWSN's future. Int'l fans began to trend #SaveGWSN. 

In September, there was also a staff that revealed they haven't been getting paid for a few months

Hello, until this June I worked for a small company with a 7-members multinational girl group. I have resigned from that company and am now working for another company now. However, I haven't been getting paid by that company and therefore I'm writing this post. 

In the second half of last year, there was a sudden change in the executive staff. The CEO was changed and all of the executive staff resigned from the company. At that time, there was no one in charge of accounting. Despite having additional executive staff coming in, my payday was pushed 1 to 2 days back and at worst, even a week. (What rages me, even more, is that they have never even told me the reason why or apologized for it)

I made up my mind to resign. I was about to call the new CEO regarding my wage and severance pay which I still haven't received yet. However, he keeps on ignoring me. 

I have reported this matter to the Ministry of Employment and Labor, but the new CEO hasn't even been showing up at work and ignoring contacts from the Ministry. Therefore, there is no progress being made right now. I also used my personal credit card for the company's necessities, but they haven't reimbursed it, so my credit card is now delinquent. At this point, I don't even wish they would reimburse it. I just want them to give me my unpaid wages and severance pay. What rages me, even more, is the fact that he's only ignoring my calls, but not other people's calls. Please, pick up your phone. 

CEO-nim, if you're reading this post, please give me a call or send me my wages. To all the people who read this post, please share this as much as you can. Please do not hate or make assumptions about the idols, they know nothing about this matter. 


-Hul... I was just wondering what they're up to these days. I looked it up and their last release was on May 2021. 

-I couldn't go to their latest concert and thought to myself that I have to go to their next concert no matter what, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-Are they related to WJSN? Their group's name and acronym are really similar to WJSN.

-Ah... No wonder why I haven't heard about them lately...

-Save GWSNㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They have a lot of nice songs, thoughㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-That is really upsettingㅠㅠ I really like them, I listen to their songs a lot...

-You guys have to check out All Mine, Night Aviation, and Like It Hot. I really love these three songㅠ

-I may not know the members' names, but I really enjoy all of their songs... 

-?????????????? For real??????????????

-Hul... What happens to the members then??

-I still have their songs in my playlist, though...?? You're saying that they're disbanded now....??
trazy.com