Klook.com

Thursday, September 15, 2022

, ,

This was taken when NewJeans' Hyein in 4th grade

 

Crazy... Look at her amazing aura...

pann
[+678][-95]

1. [+225][-14] I'm the OP. This was taken when she was 9 years oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't she a legend?


2. [+160][-13] I personally think she has the most outstanding aura in NewJeans, she's also the prettiest in my eyes. Her legs and arms are long, making her look refreshing when she dances. I think her lips are really charming. 

3. [+157][-25] People who hate Hyein for her looks must have really bad taste. She has a great physical figure and charming looks. She makes NewJeans look unique and outstanding. She's doing great out there, it's pathetic how some people are venting their insecurities on a 8th grader. Go eat shit. 

4. [+92][-7] The fact that she's still in 8th grade is more fascinating to me. She's at the age where someone's face changes a lot. Anyway, she's really beautiful.

5. [+74][-6] She's really pretty. I think this was also taken when she was younger. 
trazy.com