Klook.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Would you rather be able to not eat at all or to not sleep at all?

 

1. You don't get to feel hungry or have any nutritional problems even though you don't eat. You can eat for the flavor, but not eating at all will not affect your life. 

2. You don't have any problems even though you don't sleep. You still can sleep, but not sleeping at all will not affect your life. 


-2, it'd be nice if I get more time because I don't have to sleep

-2, I feel like I'm wasting my time when I sleepㅠㅠ

-1, I love sleeping way too much to give that up...

-Hul, 2 with no doubt. I sleep way too much that it's a problem.

-1, it'd be nice because I don't have to spend money on food~~

-1, I can save more money because I don't have to buy food. I'm sure the electricity bills will spike up if I don't sleep at night. 

-I've always wanted to be able to not sleep at all ever since I was young...

-2, I have insomnia but I still want to sleep. Now that I think about it, the 2nd option at least allows me to not feel tired even though I don't sleep. 

-1, because I wouldn't have to worry about gaining weight for the rest of my life.

-1, because I spend way too much money on food.

-2, how can you give up the joy of eating??

-1, considering the amount of money I have to spend on food. You don't have to spend your money to sleep anyway. 

trazy.com