Klook.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

, ,

Oh My Girl's ex-member, Jiho, is so f*cking rudeㅋㅋ

 

JH: The members have dating experiences around once or twice...


HJ: Compared to the other members, I do have some dating experiences. I'm revealing it here for the first time because of her.

JH: Hyojeong Unnie has dated three times 
(Everyone is shocked)

(Fans become awkward)

The fact that she talked about that in a fanmeeting;; The other members and Hyojeong herself seemed like they didn't want to talk about it either

[+422][-141]

1. [+179][-10] Seems like you're now all-out because she's no longer under any companies. Why would you bring this up and make it controversial when it happened a few years ago? The person directly involved in the matter didn't say anything, and neither did the fans. So why bring it up here?

2. [+167][-18] This was from 2017, why would you bring this up after 6 years have passed?ㅋㅋ What are you doing?

3. [+120][-14] Seems like Jiho's solo is going to be big, judging by how people are paying so much attention to her already...

4. [+57][-2] I used to like Oh My Girl back in junior high, I didn't know how to fangirl that I'm pretty embarrassed to call myself a fan back then. But anyway, I watched their V Live for one year straight without missing any of it. Jiho has a nice personality and she has never caused anyone to be uncomfortable. She gets along well with the other members, they like her very much. I think it's not right to bring this up and try to make her get hate because of it. 



trazy.com