Klook.com

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

, , ,

Starship upcoming girl group, IVE Ahn Yujin's profile





-She's so beautiful, I hope she'll consider becoming an actress one day...

-She's so beautiful I can't stop looking at her...

-What is she so pretty for...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Are they coming with 'tough' concept...? But Jang Wonyoung suits girly concept more...

-I think the cameras can never capture her actual beauty... She's gorgeous...

-Her eyes are so big and beautiful...

-I'd believe it if someone told me she was a rookie actress...

-Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung in one group is way too good for Starship...

-The second picture shocked me... How could they do that to such a beautiful girl??

-Yujin is always beautiful but I don't think the second picture is her best picture...? I feel like, they could've done better at taking her picture...? However, I have to admit that she looks really gorgeous in the first picture...

-The second picture makes her look like she's playing a character of a trainee who's preparing her debut in a dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks like an actress...

-They're not going to come up with girl crush concept, right?ㅜㅜ Please no...
trazy.com