Klook.com

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Bigbang's TOP delivers message regarding how dangerous hate comments are through his social media


He took a screenshot of another person's post with the caption, 'Hate comments are murder. Freedom comes with responsibilities', and shared it through his Instagram story


-The real murderer here is not the hate comments, but the society. 

-He's saying the right thing. Even though he may have done something wrong in the past, I agree with him that hate comments are murder. 

-What about your fans who left hate comments on Han Seohee for defending you?

-I think he's saying the right thing...

-Let's just... Mind our own business.

-I agree with him. He's stating the truth right there. 

-I think it's better for him to not use social media for now...

-I'm at loss for words...
trazy.com