Klook.com

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Top 5 trainees with the least screen time after this episode ended

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk



Woolim Ent. Moon Junho

Aconic Ent. Kwon Tae Eun

Maroo Ent. Lee Woojin

IME Korea Ent. Lee Sejin

Plan A Ent. Choi Byungchan

They were on the show, but they barely get any screen time.
I was wondering if I should put Byungchan here or not, I decided to list him after reading the comments


-Whoa, Lee Sejin is so freaking handsome...ㄷㄷ

-Kwon Tae Eun is actually a better singer than I thought he would beㅋㅋ It was very surprising to see him ranking #2 despite the small amount of screen time that he gets...

-Choi Byungchan also barely has any screen time...

-Joonyoung-ah, give Kwon Tae Eun some screen time, please...

-I started to have some interest in Lee Sejin after finding out that he produces handmade merchandise, but I have never seen him in the show. I don't recall seeing him at all ever since the show started.

-We still have 60 trainees left in the show. I know it's difficult to give a fair amount of screen time to each trainee, but this is really heart-breaking...ㅠㅠㅠ

-If you combine Moon Junho's screen time from the first episode to the latest episode, you'll probably only get 10 seconds long of footage...

-Please save our Byunghcanㅠㅠ He's talented, he deserves more screen timeㅠㅠ

-Save our Byungchanㅠㅠ The quality of his fancam is just as bad as a CCTV quality. Ahn Joonyoung, if I ever meet you in person I am so going to grab you by your collarsㅠㅠ

-Save our Lee Seejinㅠㅠ He completely got edited out this episode...

-Kim Gookheon is the center of his team, but his screen time is nowhere to be found...

-They seriously need to give these guys some lights instead of the talentless ones...
trazy.com