Klook.com

Saturday, June 15, 2019

The trainees who got the most screen times in the latest episode + Summary of Lee Jinwoo's screen time

may contain spoilers, read at your own risk



Esteem Ent. Yuri

Individual trainee Lee Eugene

Maroo Ent. Lee Jinwoo


-I can't help but start to dislike these three...

-I hate these three, especially Lee Jinwoo. I seriously don't understand why he wants to be a singer.

-I hate these and the Turtle Ship team except for Lee Jinhyuk...

-Lee Eugene doesn't suit to be put on this listㅋㅋㅋ

-What's Haenam?

-F*ck it, Haenam. Stop looking for your dad. I'm so sick of you acting all cutesy and stuffs.

-Cuteness doesn't get me weak anymore now. Give me the talented ones instead.

-I don't think this is all because of Mnet's evil editing. That's just how these guys actually behave.

-What's wrong with Yuri? Is it because of the center thing? 

-Was Lee Jinwoo's screen time that bad...? All I could think about was how cute he was...

-I think Wonhyuk deserves to be on this list more than Yuri...

-Why is Yuri here? The problematic one here is Haenamㅋㅋㅋ

-Haenam, you failed me...

-I had no idea why I've been voting for Lee Jinwoo, fuck...

-Wonhyuk is so much more annoying than Yuri...

[The summery of Lee Jinwoo's screen time on the 7th episode]


I chose for Bolbbalgan's song but I think I can't sing it, hingㅠㅠ
I will be scolded by the national producers if I don't do well, hingㅠㅠ
Kim Wooseok is crying next to me, but I won't cry. If I cry, my parents would think that someone bullies me, hing.
And Haenam~~
And also looking for his dad.



-Haenam was so fucking cute, I admit that. But he got way more screen time than he deserves in this episode.

-This is not it. Cuteness doesn't get me weak anymore.

-Stop looking for your dad...

-Is he like... 11 years old?

-I guess he's trying to debut by pushing off the Haenam image...

-Stop that damned Haenam, for God's sake...

-If you're looking for your dad, he's at home watching you on TV. Go home, then.

-It would've been nice if he knew when to stop. It's way too much to handle.

-He's cute, but he's going overboard with it...

-Jinwoo-ya, I'm sorry. But you're not on my vote list anymore.

-Why the hell Mnet give kids like him more screen time?? What a fucking waste of time...

-He's a year older than the small Woojin we had in the Season 2...

-He's trying so hard... I'm starting to dislike him.
trazy.com