Klook.com

Friday, May 17, 2019

So Jisub is revealed to be in relationship with 'League of Legends Goddess' Announcer Jo Eunjung

It was also mentioned in the title that they have 17 years of age gap



-17 years of age gap...?

-He debuted in 1995 and that woman was born in 1994... Oh...

-17 years of age gap...? That means he debuted when the woman turned one year old...

-Oh... I hope they have a long-lasting and happy relationship...

-This is the real example of 'My future girlfriend hasn't been born yet'

-Well, if it was me I wouldn't mind the 17 years of age gap if it was So Jisub...

-Well, both of them are adults so I don't think it's a problem...

-I can't believe So Jisub is already on his 40s... Time sure flies really fast...

-Wow, I didn't see this coming at all..

-I'm the same age as the woman...
trazy.com