Klook.com

Friday, May 17, 2019

I think Girls Girls Girls is the hardest song to be covered

It requires them to flip twice in a row like this (the first gif is Mark, the second one is Jackson)



You have to know how to flip on the air, martial arts, etc.

타돌이 커버 불가능한 곡은 걸삼이 갑일듯 | 인스티즈

All of Got7's members do martial arts and actually, beside Girls Girls Girls they have a lot of choreographies that require martial arts as wellㅠㅠ (Fyi, Just Right also has martial arts in it)

+Check out their latest performance of Girls Girls Girls here:



-Ah, I really love the vibes that Got7 has for this song...ㅠㅠ

-I love that part when Mark flips in the air and someone pushes him to the side...? That looks really cool...

-This is the most legendary and shocking debut performance ever (in a good way)
 ㄴHul, Girls Girls Girls was their debut song?? That's unbelievable...

-I wonder why they don't perform this song these daysㅠㅠ
 ㄴBecause of the boys' healthㅠㅠ They still perform it, though! 

-I can totally agree...

-Is it that song that goes 'Girls girls girls they love me?'~ Is it their debut song?

-You can't disagree with this statementㅋㅋㅋ This song has the groove and vibes that only Got7 can pull off...

-I would cry if someone told me to cover this songㅋㅋㅋ I mean... How do you flip in the air like that... *sobs*
trazy.com