Klook.com

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Woo Soohan's class in Produce X 101

Class B.
(He appeared in the second stage)


-Ah, he's seriously so adorable. But Soohan-ah, it's really dangerous to be on top of the pyramid..

-Huk.. Soohan-ie is so adorable..

-Soohan-ah, it feels like I'm watching a ㅠㅠ

-..? Soohan on Produce 101..?!?!???

-Wow, this is seriously so fascinating..

-Why is Soohan in Produce 101..?!??! Soohan-ah..??

-He's really handsome..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He's seriously so adorable..

-It feels like I'm looking at my son..ㅠㅠ

-Class B..? Is there anything that our Soohan can't do..?

-Sobs.. Where can I watch the full performance..?

-Soohan is so adorable.. I thought he has already grown up a lot since the last time I saw him, but turns out he's still a baby..ㅠㅠ

-Huk..? The show is already airing..?

-How old is he..? He looks really young..
  ㄴHe was born in 2004..ㅎㅎㅎ

-Soohan-ah, I will root for you!
trazy.com