Klook.com

Thursday, May 17, 2018

,

Let's talk about the moment when you find men are scary

For me, it's my ex-boyfriend and my older brother. 

I've already said no to my ex for a numerous time, but he kept on asking for it. He would touch my butt and legs, force and drag me into a quiet place and kiss me there. When I broke up with him, he used to terror me with thousands of phone calls, Kakao Talk, and Facebook messages. He even said that he would kill himself and also his family if I kept on ignoring him. I'm really scared when he yells at me, follows me to the bathroom, and throws stuffs at me.

My brother throws spoon at me just because I don't do the dishes properly. I'm really scared when he calls me f*cker, useless b*tch, rude b*tch, idiot, lunatic, etc. And also when he grabs me by my collar with that big physical figure of his. 

After going through such things, I find men are scary and can't bring myself even to pass by a group of men. Because of them I have this habit of holding my breath and also trembling a lot. I get nervous just by the sight of my brother.

Thanks to two of them, I'm having a hard-time with this trauma^^^^


[+289][-18]
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 22:33 신고하기
You shouldn't use the word 'scary' to express them at these situations, 'Loser' is the right word to express it. They feel satisfied and fierce if women find them scary, they would purposely scare you even moreㅋㅋ They're not people who you should be terrified of, they're just people who didn't get a proper education.
43
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 15:39 신고하기
What I don't understand is that some fathers and male brothers usually would raise their voice even higher, knowing that we feel threatened by it..ㅋㅋㅋ 
181
15
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 12:54 신고하기
I bet those guys who want to look tough and fierce would follow all the things you wrote in this post 
152
3
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 00:16 신고하기
When my brother raises his voice at me? Especially when he feels irritated and annoyed, he would raise his voice and I am so freaking scared when he does that..
95
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 15:15 신고하기
My dad throws everything that he can see when he's angry..
33
1

trazy.com