Klook.com

Thursday, May 17, 2018

,

Are there anyone who's worse than me when it comes to interacting with guys?

Up until this second, I have never saved a guy's phone number on my phone.. I'm a homebody so I don't hang out with my friends a lot. I usually only meet guys for something like team projects, nothing more than that. Guys around me joke and talk a lot with my friends, but they just won't talk to me. Even if they do, it's just really awkward. And it's not because i'm not fun or anything, because my friends and I are just fine.. It's just that I rarely get the chance to interact with guys. 

Seems like I have a bad luck when it comes to men, maybe I will be single for the rest of my life f*ck.


[+242][-7]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 06:55 신고하기
I'm really curious about this one, though. Do you guys want to be in a relationship? Because I don't, no at all..
197
15
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 07:06 신고하기
I don't even have friends..ㅜㅜ
123
0
답글 0 답글쓰기
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.15 21:02 신고하기
We're going through a similar thing..ㅋㅋㅋ The difference is that I do have some guys' phone numbers, but of course.. I got it just for the team projects^^ This is so sad..
90
1
ㅡ |2018.05.16 16:54 신고하기
Seriously, though.. I think the face is the problem. Guys would interact with pretty girls no matter how quiet or boring they are..
43
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 00:11 신고하기
Am I the only one who really hates to be involved with guys?ㅠ One of the reason is because of the awkwardness.. I just feel like they judge our visuals way too much and I really hate those guys who's a big fan of youtubers like Bokyum, I don't even want to be around them.. Anyway, there's not a lot of guys around me and I don't feel like getting close with guys is necessary..
41
3
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.16 17:58 신고하기
I tend to avoid men, I guess..? I like men, but if I see them in a group walking down the street.. I would run away and look for a rat hole to hide..
32
0

trazy.com