Klook.com

Thursday, May 3, 2018

,

Cube's rookie girlgroup


Cube's rookie girl group, (G)I-DLE!!
They debuted on the 2nd of May with 'LATATA'!!
It's written as (G)I-DLE and read as (Yeoja)Idol!!
(p.s: in Korean)

Jo Miyeon
97liner/Main vocal/Korean

Minnie
97liner/Main vocal/Thai

Soyeon
98liner/Rapper, leader/Korean

Soojin
98liner/Main dancer, sub vocal/Korean

Yuqi
99liner/Lead dancer, vocal/Chinese

Shuhua
00liner/Visual, the youngest member, subvocal/Taiwanese

Their title song, LATATA, was produced, composed, and written by Soyeon,
please show your interest towards the song!!
Thank you so much for reading this post!!



[+320][-62]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 20:34 신고하기
They have the potential, they're going to do well + my comment made it to the best commentsㅋㅋㅋ Take a listen of their title song, it sounds really great.. For your information, Jeon Soyeon did all the producing, composing, and also writing the song. I'm not a fan of theirs, I'm an Army and I can give you proofs. This debut makes me see Jeon Soyeon in a new light, all of the girls have a really great vocal color..
97
6
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 21:14 신고하기
I have a feeling they're going to do better than CLC..
96
33
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 21:14 신고하기
I've been supporting Jeon Soyeon since Produce 101.. I really hope she would hit big this time..ㅠㅠ
71
8
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.02 23:05 신고하기
If Pentagon has Hui, than (G)I-DLE has Jeon Soyeon.. Seems like Cube invested a lot on this girl groupㅋㅋㅋ The quality for their MV is seriously no joke.. Cube surely has some good eyes on recognizing talents. All of the members are talented and have their own charms, they're beautiful in their own way and Cube picked a great song to start off their career. They're also getting a lot of promotions from Dingo..
45
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 01:00 신고하기
The most legendary debut song ever. Not to mention that their debut song was self-produced by one of their members.
24
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.03 02:18 신고하기
What's up with Cube.. They're doing a great job, this kind of concept is really hard to see among the girl groups from the third generation. And maybe that's why they look outstanding. They chose the right concept..
23
0



trazy.com