Klook.com

Sunday, May 13, 2018

,

Aren't you jealous of BJ's income?

Elderly people would always look down on Broadcast Jockeys, think they're pathetic and stuffs but..

Yangpang (A famous BJ) earns $20,000 to $30,000 every months..
And Chultube, he earns a lot.. No need for further explanation. It is said that Jihye and Chul Goo earns over $500,000 in a year (Oziltube and Chultube are a famous Youtubre couple)
It is also said that famous BJs earn at least $1,000 every month..

So what's the point of studying now.. I'm so jealous of those people.. I'm indeed good at studying, but I hate it.. 

I just want to comfortably sit and eat in front of the camera, laughing at the viewers' comments while earning money at the same time..


[+165][-14]

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.12 23:26 신고하기
Honestly, I don't see BJs as an occupation.. Elderly people would always talk about how there's no job that's not tiring..
197
16
ㅇ |2018.05.12 23:00 신고하기
Crazy.. That means Yangpang earns $200,000 in a year, unbelievable..
65
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.13 03:01 신고하기
I seriously don't understand why people would shoot balloons (send money) to AfreecaTV's BJS like Chul Goo, Bogyum, Seya, etc.. I'm sorry, but I think it's very low of them to send money to those BJs just to get reactions from them.
50
1
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.13 02:12 신고하기
Honestly, celebrities need talent and skills to debut.. Or maybe at least, a stunning visual. But what about Broadcasting Jockeys? For example, just look at those gamer BJs out there who got money everytime they kill a player in Battleground.. Or take a look at Yangpang, she's willing to dance crazily with her feet up on the wall just to get $100.. It's just so pathetic..
49
0
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.13 02:34 신고하기
For me, I think not just anyone can be Broadcasting Jockeyㅋㅋㅋ Do you think anyone can just turn on their cameras, do a live stream while doing crazy think with weak mentality??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And in this generation, visual is considered as wealth and  power.. I don't see anything wrong with people taking their clothes off just to earn moneyㅋㅋ
34
10
ㅇㅇ |2018.05.12 23:24 신고하기
I'm jealous of them too, but I don't have the confidence to be a Broadcasting Jockey like them.. And no one can guarantee that I will get over 50 viewers if I did a live stream..
28
0

trazy.com