Klook.com

Friday, April 27, 2018

, , ,

The difference of physical figure between Suzy and Jisoo

수지와 지수의 덩치 차이.gif | 인스티즈


-I think Suzy appears to be bigger because she's closer to the camera..

-It's just a height difference.. Both of them are so slim..

-Ah.. This gif somehow is very heart-fluttering..

-They look like fairy and a queen..

-Is Jisoo that small..? Then does that mean she has a shockingly great body proportions..??? Because she doesn't look that small..

-Whoa.. Suzy must be really tall..

-Has Jisoo always been that small..?

-Suzy looks like a queen while Jisoo looks like a fairy who keeps on following the queen no matter where she goes.. The conclusion is, both of them are beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Goddesses..

-Whoa.. I personally think Jisoo looks the prettiest with dark hair..

-This might sound random, but I really want to put some lipstick on Suzy's lips..

-Hul.. Jisoo is so much smaller than I thought, she looks like a fairy!

-Jisoo seems to be tall, though.. Turns out she's shorter than I thought!

-Hul.. I've always thought Jisoo was tall, seems like Suzy is taller.. I love both of them..ㅠㅠ

-I think it's just because Suzy is tall..ㅠㅠ Both of them are so pretty..

-Suzy looks like a model..<3

-I had no idea Jisoo was that tiny, she looks like a baby!
trazy.com