Klook.com

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

, ,

Seo In Guk and Park Boram revealed to have been dating for 1 year and 6 months, 7 years of age difference



-Congratulations..

-Hul.. What?

-???? For real..???

-Superstar K-couple..

-I thought Park Boram is currently dating someone else..??

-I clicked on this post because I thought it was Park Bogum, not Park Boram..

-Whoa.. They must've been really quiet about their relationship.. This is a very unexpected couple..

-They have never been seen interacting with each other in public but turns out they're actually having a relationship..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Seo In Guk is 31 years old?? He looks younger than his age..

-?? Park Boram..? Who was it.. Seo Samuel?? I thought she was in relationship with Seo Samuel??

-In Guk.. If you're happy then.. I'm fine, I'm okay..

-If Oppa is happy then I am happy as well..ㅠㅠ Alright, be happy..ㅠㅠ

-Oh Gosh.. I was really shocked when I read the headline, I thought it said 'Park Bogum' instead of 'Park Boram'...

-But why..ㅠㅠ In Guk..ㅠㅠ Please think about it carefully..ㅠㅠ

-I'm fine with Seo In Guk being in relationship, but...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm more shocked by the fact that Seo In Guk is already in his 30s.. Time sure flies really fast..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The saddest dating news I've ever seen in my life..ㅠㅠ

-What.. This doesn't make sense.. I can't bring myself to believe this..
trazy.com