Klook.com

Sunday, October 15, 2017

, ,

The post that Suho uploaded to Exo's official page today

[FROM SUHO]

I spent some quality time with good people.
I miss you, Exo-L.
It's suddenly getting chilly, so don't hesitate
to start wear your padding and be careful to not catch a cold.
We'll meet soon.
I love you.

The pictures that were uploaded by the actors who went on the vacation together with him:


UxOgt
bIukr
vAYkJ
USIGz
ruQHH
LmqXW


-He takes great pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ And the letter he left for the fans is seriously so beautiful.. Seems like he enjoyed his vacation a lot, he looks happy..

-Amazing.. Where did he go, anyway?

-He looks very handsome..

-Look at the picture they took while eating pizza.. Are they wearing the exactly same clothes, just in different colors?? That's cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Who are those people..?

-He's very handsome, and on top of that, the pictures he took are really stunning.. I really want to go there tooㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I wonder what kind of camera did he use to take those pictures.. The quality is seriously no joke..

-I wonder what kind of application does he use to edit his pictures.. 

-Whoa.. He looks so freaking handsome in the last picture..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Crazy, he looks absolutely stunning..ㅋㅋㅋ I wish for an endless happiness for him..

-I wonder what's the brand of those pink sneakers he wears in the picture, I want to get one too..

-He has a really great skin..

-I'm literally going crazy because of the last picture.. He looks very handsome there..

-Suho is such a cutie..ㅠㅠ

-So freaking handsome.. His skin literally glows..

-I wish someone could tell me the filter he's using for the first and second picture in this post..ㅠㅠ

-So freaking handsome..
trazy.com