Klook.com

Thursday, October 5, 2017

,

Age of Youth... Last Episode...

'We demand the third season of this drama'


-It ended???

-I had a huge expectation for the second season.. That's why I decided to not expect anything from the third one..

-Me too, I want another season!

-Yoon Park has gotten so much more handsome..

-It would be nice to have another season.. I hope Park Hyesoo will be back as Eunjae in the next seasonㅠㅠ

-Please don't end this fast!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm okay with Jiwoo as Eunjae, I honestly hope she will continue to play as Eunjae even in the next season..

-Eun finally wore a skirt!!!!!!

-Ssong..ㅠㅠ She looks beautiful with straight hair..

-What's the name of that girl who has a love line with Kim Minseok??

-I love Age of Youth.. From the casts, the directors, the narration, everything about it.. I hope they will be back with another season soonㅠㅠㅠ

-Not a big fan of Jiwoo but still, I enjoyed watching this season.. I'm not demanding for another season, but I'll make sure to watch it if they really continue the drama..

-That girl with short hair is really beautiful..
trazy.com