Klook.com

Saturday, August 12, 2017

, , ,

Hwang Minhyun receives positive responses from public for his appearance in the ending part of MCountdown


So freaking handsome..

[+604][-81]

1. [+117][-9] He really does look like a desert fox..

2. [+58][-2] Isn't Minhyun a senior to Exo..?ㅜㅜ

3. [+52][-5] I can't believe that he hasn't been in any relationships in his life.. I'm not a Wannable or Love, but I'm falling in love with him..

4. [+42][-4] I was very surprised when I saw the show..ㅋㅋㅋ Because some handsome guys attacked my eyes out of all sudden..

5. [+27][-3] I'm an Army and I personally think he is the most handsome member in Wanna One..

6. [+27][-7] Three of my favorite idols in one frame: Chanyeol, Doyeon, Minhyun..

7. [+25][-3] He's so f************cking handsome..

8. [+24][-4] I was literally surprised when I saw him on the screen yesterday, because of how handsome he looked..

9. [+21][-1] What the-- He looks like a wax figure.. Handsome af..

10. [+8][-0] There's no way that he would get negative responses for his visual..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com