Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2017

, ,

I think she has a sponsor..

Laboum's Solbin
She suddenly keeps on appearing on TV ever since she guested on Knowing Brotherㅋㅋㅋ
I don't think she's good at anything special, though..

And her face..

[+690][-69]

1. [+270][-28] I don't like accusing people of using sponsor, but she's a little bit suspicious.. Or maybe it's just her company that has a lot of money and want to invest on her since she has a big potential.. I think her company is trying to push her to go on the route that Seolhyun took..

2. [+145][-22] The CEO of her company said it on the TV, that he will make her a star no matter whatㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's under the same label with Im Changjung (He guested on the show together with her).. Seems like the company has a lot of money and connections, that's why they're trying to push her to become a star.. I don't think she has a sponsor..

3. [+115][-89] Guys, please don't joke around about sponsor;;

4. [+84][-3] It's suspicious.. A nameless rookie suddenly becomes one of Music Bank's MCs, guest on Happy Together, etc.. I heard that whoever talks about sponsor in the group's fancafe will get disciplined..ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+57][-5] I bet it's just her company.. I'm sure of it because of what their CEO said in the holiday special show in which Laboum won the first place..

6. [+53][-0] I really hope their company will not only push Solbin, but also the other members.. I mean, they're trying to push Solbin really hard up until this second and there's no great responses from the public. Doesn't mean that there's a problem with it? I heard she's also going to star in a drama.. She seems to be doing a lot of things on her own.. Not to mention that she's also an MC in Music Bank..

7. [+44][-4] There are a lot of members who are much prettier and more charming than her..ㅋㅋ She obviously has a sponsor..

8. [+26][-3] OP-ya, you will get sued if you talk about this topic.. I'm sincerely worried for you, that's why I'm writing this comment..

9. [+25][-0] I don't know about the other things but it's suspicious how they won over IU and took the first place..

10. [+25][-0] I heard she also shot a CF;;
trazy.com