Klook.com

Saturday, July 22, 2017

, , ,

Honestly, based only on their looks

Who is your favorite girl group, based only on their looks?

For me, it's Black Pinkㅠㅠㅠ
They're seriously driving me crazy.. They have girl crush vibes and all of the members are just.. really beautiful.. Actually, the word 'beautiful' is not even enough to describe them..

[+488][-120]

1. [+554][-137] So freaking pretty..

2. [+403][-121] Honestly, it's a fact that Red Velvet has no visual holeㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+372][-106] Black Pink too for me.. They all look very unique in their own ways.. So freaking pretty.. 

4. [+136][-204] Twice

5. [+125][-6] There are no any other girl groups that can look as beautiful and elegant as Red Velvet and Black Pink..

6. [+97][-4] Agree.. Black Pink's members are indeed very beautiful, and they have this certain 'elegant' vibes which makes me like them even more..

7. [+91][-8] Black Pink

8. [+87][-5] Black Pink and Red Velvet

9. [+80][-2] Black Pink and Red Velvet are my favoritesㅠㅠ Red Velvet's members are very pretty while Black Pink's members are very glamorousㅠㅠ They are the reason why I live..

10. [+73][-69] Twice for me!! They're seriously very prettyㅠㅠ
trazy.com